Any amateur or professional cyclist as long as they are over 16 years old can participate in L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France in Pahang. Since this is a physically demanding cycling event that requires intensive training, we encourage to do a full physical examination before the race to determine fitness and health.
L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France will travel you to embark on an exhilarating adventure through the picturesque landscapes of Pahang, at Padang MPK1, Kuantan, Malaysia.
L'Étape Pahang will take place on Friday, 27 Sep 2024.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A RIDER?
L'Étape by Tour de France is the best experience any amateur cyclist can enjoy on his bike. Without a doubt, you will enjoy a unique experience in an amazing route, great Village atmosphere, and start & finish zone. As we want L'Étape to be accessible to every amateur cyclist, 2 formats will be proposed to participants:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
Before the race
- Drawstring Bag
- Official 2024 L’Étape Pahang Jersey
- Bike Plate
During the race
- Snacks and Refreshment on the route, during race day
- Mechanical Support in the village and on the race course
- Exclusively for the Elite Wave: The Competitive Race, participation to win the official Tour de France Yellow, White, and Green Jersey
- Mobile feed privileges exclusively for the Elite Wave: The Competitive Race
- If you have to withdraw from the race, we will provide transport to the finish line
After the race:
- Finisher T-shirt *
- Finisher Medal *
- E-Certificate *
- Access to the Finish Village, activities and entertainment, toilets, podium and big screen
- Access to the After Party where participants can get together around a hot meal to share their experience of the race (ticket prices TBA)
- Your official results
- Your one (1) free photo by our exclusive official photo provider (all-access photo prices TBA)
*Only for those who finish the race within their COT.